I’ve started to compile a list of VPN companies caught doing what they said they would never do, log user data. Do you really trust your VPN provider?
- PureVPN was caught logging customer data for the FBI.
- IPVanish collected logs on their users.
- HideMyAss provided logs to US authorities for a hacking case
- UFO VPN exposed millions of log files about users of its service, including their account passwords and IP addresses, despite claiming that it keeps no logs.
- Seven VPN Services Including UFO VPN, Rabbit VPN, Fast VPN Leaked Over 1.2TB of Private User Data: Report