Download Configuration Files First
After you purchase your VPN service you will be issued VPN configuration files. You can visit the download area where you can download the zipped files.
Please follow the procedure for either Mac or Windows for downloading and unzipping your file.
Download WireGuard app
There are two ways you can get the WireGuard app for Android:
Import the configuration file
- Open the WireGuard app.
- Tap the add :plus: button
- Tap Scan From QR Code.
- Select Allow when asked if WireGuard access your camera.
- Point your camera to a picture of the open .png file.
- Name your VPN connection.
Connect and disconnect
- In the WireGuard app, tap the toggle button next to the location server you wish to use.
- You will either connect or disconnect.
- That’s it!
Edit A Connection
- Click on the WireGuard icon located in your desktop.
- Click on the Tunnel (VPN Connection) you would like to edit.
- Click the edit button (pencil).
- Make changes to the name of the Tunnel.
Enable this option if you are experiencing frequent disconnections or if you want to ensure that the VPN service is always active.
- Click Settings >> Network & Internet >> VPN
- Click the gear button to the right of WireGuard
- Enable Always-on VPN
- You can also enable Block connections without VPN if you’d like.