The video below will show you how to install WireGuard on Android.
Download WireGuard app
There are two ways you can get the WireGuard app for Android:
Import the configuration file
- Open the WireGuard app.
- Tap the add :plus: button
- Tap Scan From QR Code.
- Select Allow when asked if WireGuard access your camera.
- Point your camera to a picture of the open .png file.
- Name your VPN connection.
Connect and disconnect
- In the WireGuard app, tap the toggle button next to the location server you wish to use.
- You will either connect or disconnect.
- That’s it!
Edit A Connection
- Click on the WireGuard icon located in your desktop.
- Click on the Tunnel (VPN Connection) you would like to edit.
- Click the edit button (pencil).
- Make changes to the name of the Tunnel.
Enable this option if you are experiencing frequent disconnections or if you want to ensure that the VPN service is always active.
- Click Settings >> Network & Internet >> VPN
- Click the gear button to the right of WireGuard
- Enable Always-on VPN
- You can also enable Block connections without VPN if you’d like.