Below you will find the CryptoLab VPN installation instructions and some additional documentation. Let’s remember that this service is set up to allow us to fly under the radar. To not be apart of a larger VPN company where your IP address is known to be a VPN. Let’s NOT use this service for file sharing, movie sharing and other legal and not so legal things that would get us flagged and our IP reputation placed on a fraud list. Here is a simple example – https://scamalytics.com/ip/18.104.22.168
Once you’ve purchased your CryptoLab VPN Service you will be able to visit the downloads page to retrieve your VPN configuration files. Use these files to set up each individual VPN connection. You will be issued 10 VPN* connections for each VPN connection city. You can mix and match which files you install on which computers or mobile devices.
* If you selected to purchase the Optional VPN Service For “Option To Earn Money” Course, you will receive 1 connection file for London & 1 for Sydney.
CryptoLab VPN Connection Files & WireGuard
First, download and un-zip your VPN configuration files
Second, install WireGuard on the computer or mobile device you want to configure for a VPN connection.
Below you will find documentation on how to install your VPN on your computer or mobile device. Make sure to read through each device type you want to add.
- MacOS Desktop – WireGuard Installing & Documentation
- Windows – Installing WireGuard & Documentation
- iOS iPhone & iPad – WireGuard Installing & Documentation
- Linux – WireGuard Installing & Documentation
- Android – WireGuard Installing & Documentation
- Each configuration file allows one connection and one static IP address.
- Once you use the configuration file on one computer, you cannot use it on another.
- The configuration files are custom to you and to the VPN it will be connecting to. These connection files do not require you to know a user name or password. The files, themselves, are the user name and password. Keep these files in a safe place after they’ve been issued to you. You can always find these files in your download area if you misplace them.
CryptoLab VPN Connection Files
The emailed folder will contain 10 connection files for each VPN connection city. You can use all 10 connections yourself or split it with your friends and family. The .conf files & .png files contain your user names and passwords. You never need to use your email address or an account name to log into a VPN. Below is an example of the files you’ll be receiving.
Using the example folder above:
- 2890-atlanta-noads.conf – A Text file used to create a connection on your desktop computer. This file contains all of the connection information needed to make a VPN connection to Atlanta, GA.
- 2890-atlanta-noads.png – An Image file used to create a connection on a device with a camera (iPad, smart phone, etc). This file contains all of the connection information needed to make a VPN connection to Atlanta, GA.
Once you have used the 2890-atlanta-noads.conf OR 2890-atlanta-noads.png file, do not use them again on any other computer. I recommend that you delete them or move them to a folder labeled “Used”. Do not use either of these files on another device until you remove them from the original device. Once installed, a VPN connection will not need to be re-installed unless you delete the connection on WireGuard.
You can install all the 2890-<cityname>xxx.conf files on a single computer. Meaning install all the 2890-xxxx on your Apple laptop. Then you can install all the 2891-xxx files on your Apple Desktop.
In the example above, I have named the files to associate with the VPN connection location. Let’s break down the file name:
2890 = file number(s) you are issued atlanta = city you are connecting into noads = ads are blocked .conf = a text file to up load to a wireguard connection .png = a QR picture to make your wireguard connection
Below are the locations of each VPN. You will see that all but the Dallas location have ad and malware blocking.
|Location||Ad Blocking||Encrypted DNS|
Why Would I Want To See Ads?
No one really wants to see ads. But sometimes you have to, to play the game, see the news or just visit a site. VPN connections are not perfect and they can be identified. There are times when websites show you content that might be blocked by ad-blocking technologies. To get around this, you can simply change your VPN connection to the Dallas location. The technology that we use to block ads is not like the ad blockers in your browser. The technology that we use is more in line with how a Pi-Hole works.