Download Configuration Files First
After you purchase your VPN service you will be issued VPN configuration files. You can visit the download area where you can download the zipped files.
Please follow the procedure for either Mac or Windows for downloading and unzipping your file.
- Open the macOS App Store and find the WireGuard app.
- Click Get/Install icon to download and install the app.
- Start the WireGuard app from your iPhone desktop
Import the configuration file
- Click on the Add a tunnel button.
- Click Create from QR code
- Allow WireGuard to access your camera.
- Name your VPN connection. You might want to name it something to remind you of what it’s location will be.
- Select the VPN connection you would like to connect to. You will find these connection files from your main computer that you downloaded the .zip file onto.
- That’s it!
Enable this option if you are experiencing frequent disconnections or if you want to ensure that the VPN service is always active.
- Tap the location server you want to use.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll down to the end.
- Enable Cellular or Wi-Fi or both.