Below is a video that was put together with information from the links found below the video. If your tokens are staked on the ADX portal or held on a major exchange (Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Uniswap, 1inch.exchange, Huobi or HitBTC) they are migrated automatically and you do not need to do anything.
Help with the ADX token swap
How to add the new ADX (contract) in MetaMask
OPTIONAL: After this, we recommend that you add the new ADX to MetaMask so that it shows in “Assets”. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to “Assets” in Metamask.,
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Add Token”
- Select “Custom Token” and enter 0xade00c28244d5ce17d72e40330b1c318cd12b7c3 – the two other fields (decimals and name) will fill up automatically.
- Click on “Next” to finish the process.
How to find out whether I hold the new or the legacy ADX?
- On Etherscan, the legacy token will show up with the name “AdEx”, symbol ADX and token address 0x4470BB87d77b963A013DB939BE332f927f2b992e
- On Etherscan, the new token will show up with the name “AdEx Network”, symbol ADX and token address 0xADE00C28244d5CE17D72E40330B1c318cD12B7c3